Holy Mother of God. Y’all, I have been in a food coma since Thursday. I actually ate more on Friday than I did on Thursday and became ill. I think I consumed an entire five pound bag of potatoes by my lonesome. But it was so good and SO worth it. My apologies I never got around to sharing creative ideas on what to do with all of the leftovers but I was too full and too tired to make it to the computer. And, since I’m two days behind in getting out my weekly meal plan I’m going to cut this blog super short so you can get to your home shop shopping. OH – one more thing before I go. I’m partnering up with some amazing females this week on Instagram for an unbelievable giveaway. I think the value is over $400. Just follow me on Insta, by tomorrow, for all of the deets – DinnerwiththeDuffys!!
- Sunday – Lemon Chicken Stew – I had a recent request for my favorite chicken soup recipe and I didn’t have to think twice to come up with this goodie. Now, I’m sure you are thinking, “it’s just chicken soup so I’ll pass on this one” but don’t you dare. This is the most satisfying chicken soup you will ever eat. The tarragon, lemon and leeks are a triple threat in this one. Perfect for a Sunday.
- Monday – Shrimp, Arugula, White Bean Salad – I need the biggest metabolism reset button of my life this week and this little salad is gonna kick it off right. Nothing complicated or fancy here but really good flavor, low cal and easy peasy.
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker (Instant Pot) Paleo Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili – This recipe right here is genius. There are literally two steps – dump and turn on. And, wait for it……you top this chili with goat cheese!!!!! WHAT WHAT??!!!
- Wednesday – Balsamic Chickpea, Avocado, Feta Salad – I told y’all I was going light this week. I wasn’t kidding when I said I ate myself sick. But, I will add chicken to this one as my husband doesn’t count a chickpea as a protein – more like a garnish. Super quick hump day dish.
- Thursday – Grilled Zucchini & Sausage Kabobs – You know how I feel about kabobs (such a waste of time) so I will just stir-fry the sausage and veggies. PDiddy will eat his over rice but I’m going lean this week so no whites.
- Friday – Steak and Asparagus Quinoa Bowl – Last day in November peeps. How is this possible? Our Elf on the Shelf, Carter, arrives tonight so I need a quick, easy Friday dish as all of my energy will be sucked up trying to remember to do something with him. Feel free to start taking bets on what time I will sit straight up in the bed, panicked, because I forgot to move him.
There you have it friends. My shortest blog post ever!!! Enjoy!!
XO ~ Kelly D.